luni, 19 august 2013

Coaching Credo....

Up until this very moment,
I've been the witness of great changes, outstanding transformation and surprising evolution. I've even seen a lighthouse turning into a rocket. I've felt the explosion of emotions that determine a becoming into life changing. I've heard the laughs and the joy of right directions and fulfilling lives. I've touched the fresh success attitude and the mature one.

Well, there's a lot of evidence, let's say, from the perspective of quantity and quality, to not consider Executive Coaching for me as the right think to do and the fulfilling part of my career.

The most extraordinary fact is that there are people, very good professionals, and they have a right sense of things, and they want more, they want it all. I step into the scene not as a film director, but much more as a co-star, colleague, or well trained career assistant, in order to create space, time, opportunities and flow for those people to move forward and further the way they know and understand their path.

I'm just enrich their power with an instrument of perspective, leaving them the option of using or not profiting of it.

I hand my client a gift, a mighty gift that is. And there, underneath all of the paper covering the box, there's a big, shiny magnifying glass. I encourage my birthday boy/girl to look through this magnifying glass and try the other eye also, or the eye of someone else, or even to use this magnifying lens to start a fire that burns the turning point to this not so resourceful route, except that it is just a familiar one.

I'm not the guide to his journey, but I can be there all the way to the end of it. I can be his connection with all of his resources that he never used before, resources that he was not seriously considering as such, or resources that he was not aware of their existence.

From now on,
The Coaching relationship has evolved to the point that is a very special one. There's a certain level of communication that benefits all the parties involved, including the Coach.
So, there's the TRUST. Trust comes with the brand, the process, the results...


*****


Of course, this is just a working progress!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu